We all living beings need to rest. The act of sleeping helps us to recover our energy and keeps the body fresh and young.
However, there are situations where sleeping is practically impossible. I am a housewife, and I share my bed with my husband. He’s an amazing loving person. However, he had a problem. He used to snore.
And because of this small detail, sleeping was impossible for me. I really have light doze so any noise is an excuse for not sleeping whatsoever.
Furthermore, while I researched how to fix my husband’s problem, I find out that snoring has awful health implications.
Implications of Snoring
Besides of being an obvious cause of sleep deprivation, snoring also affects the snorer too. It causes daytime drowsiness, irritability, decreases libido and lack of focus.
However, what really alarmed me is the fact that snorers have risks of heart attacks and strokes. It may sound unbelievable, but studies revealed that snoring increases arterial tension and well anything relating blood also related the heart.
Snoring is really serious, but I have the solution.
Most treatments revolve around the same idea: Clearing obstructions preventing air flow. I’d always recommend you those natural remedies. These are the best because they get to fix your problem permanently.
Natural and Permanent Solutions
I must warn you these remedies are not easy and require your discipline and perseverance. However, there is always the easy way.
- Loss weight : Fat gathering around the neck is one of the most common causes of snoring. So put yourself in and start a diet and make some exercise. Moreover, keep in mind that losing weight get to save you for more than one health problem.
- Stop Smoking : Toxins found on cigars are deadly for your throat and your lungs. It is also a dirty and expensive habit. Would you like to stop snoring? Then stop smoking! Dropping off smoking for sure will save you a lot of health problems in the future.
- Avoid using tranquilizers and sleep pills .
- Avoid eating three hours before going bed .
- Easy One – Change Sleeping Position : I’d say this is not really permanent, but it really helps. Commonly, sleeping on the back causes the tongue to drop to the throat causing air obstruction and snoring. The position I’d recommend you is sleeping on the side or on the chest. But if this not works at all, I have a quick and easy solution for you.
There’s a plant called “Ruda”. With it you can make a remedy that may help to get rid of your partner snoring problems. The final product is not ingested but smeared on the skin. Like a skin cream. This is what you need:
- 50 grams of Ruda
- A glass with olive oil
How to prepare it: In an airtight container put the ruda and add olive oil until it covers the plant. Close the container and let it marinate for 14 days on your bedroom window or any place where it can have sun and moon light. Once done, save the solution in a dark container so it can retain its properties.
How to apply it: It is applied just before sleeping on the neck, scruff and nostrils.
What would you say if I tell you there is a “pillow” capable of completely fixing your snoring problems? And not just only your snoring problems but it also gets you to sleep like a baby. Well, yes there’s such thing. Would you like to find out more about this?
Do you have something to share?
If you have a comment or question please don’t hesitate and post a comment.